Auro's take on a warm and intensely-satisfying fudgy brownie.
- 95g Flour
- 35g Auro Cacao Powder
- 2g or ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 200g Auro 64% Dark Chocolate
- 185g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Whole Eggs (approximately 3)
- 200g or 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4g or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Garnish: Auro Cacao Nibs, Flaky Sea Salt (we recommended Maldon, Fleur de Sel, Pangasinan Star)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Sift together flour, cacao powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a double boiler (bowl placed over a pot of simmering water), melt chocolate and butter together. Once melted, add vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, whisk eggs and sugar until warm to the touch and the sugar is slightly dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Transfer egg-sugar mixture to a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment for 4 minutes at high speed.
- Slowly fold in the beaten egg-sugar mixture into the melted chocolate.
- Slowly fold in the sifted dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into lined baking pan. Top with Auro nibs and flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.