Quick and easy to make from the comfort of your own kitchen, these delicious Chocolate Pandesal are perfect for
breakfast, merienda or a sweet midnight snack! Just grab these ingredients and free your inner chef!
Ingredients | Chocolate Pandesal
- 350 g of Bread Flour
- 150 g of All Purpose Flour
- 75 g of Sugar
- 12 g of Milk Powder
- 6 g of Yeast (dry)
- 6 g of Salt
- 1 pc of Egg
- 225 g of Water
- 20 g of Auro Cacao Powder
- 60 g of Butter
- Finishing: Graham Cracker Powder
Steps | Chocolate Pandesal
- Mix all the dry ingredients together with the butter.
- Add in one time the egg and water.
- Mix it until you obtain a smooth, supple dough.
- Leave the dough at room temperature for 30 min
- Shape it, roll it in Graham Powder and leave it again for 1 hour at room temperature
- Cook it for 14 min at 140°c.