Chocolate Banana Bread
Jul 02, 2021
We’re putting a chocolate twist on a classic homemade treat!
Moist and chocolicious, you can easily bake and enjoy this delectable Banana Bread in the comfort of your own kitchen
|Chocolate Banana Cake Batter
225g of Flour
5g of Baking Powder
5g of Baking Soda
140g of Coconut Milk
115g of Butter
145g of Sugar
225g Auro Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Make a Banana Purée with a fork.
- Mix all dried ingredients together in a KitchenAid bowl + Paddle.
- Add room temperature coconut milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Add bananas purée and Chocolate.
- Bake it for 35 min at 165°C.
|Caramel Milk Chocolate Ganache
125g of Cream
1g of Salt
40g of Butter
40g of Sugar
15g of Glucose
200g of Auro 42% Milk Chocolate
- Make a Caramel with Sugar and Glucose.
- « Décuire » with the Cream and butter
- Boil it again for a few seconds.
- Cool it down a bit.
- Mix it with milk chocolate.
- Chill it for 1 hour.
- Pipe it on top of the cold Banana Cake and decorate it with Barquillos and Cacao Powder.
Auro Natural Cacao Powder
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist