A simple and easy decadent dark chocolate vegan brownie recipe perfect for any occasion.
- 140 grams Flour
- 20 grams Auro Cacao Powder
- 200 grams Caster Sugar
- 80 grams Vegetable Oil
- 240 grams Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 170 grams Auro 55% Dark Chocolate coins
- 30 grams Auro 100% Unsweetened Chocolate Tablea Coins
- 75 grams Auro 77% Dark Chocolate Coins, Chopped
- 70 grams Nuts, Chopped
- Garnish: Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cacao powder and caster sugar. Then add the vegetable oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, melt together the 55% Dark Chocolate and 100% Unsweetened Chocolate coins. You can do this over a double boiler (bowl placed over a pot of simmering water) or in a microwave for 20-30 seconds, stirring and repeating until fully melted. Add the melted chocolate to the first mixture.
- Add chopped 77% Dark chocolate and nuts to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins, baking pan or foil mould.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure that the brownie is fully cooked, insert a toothpick or cake tester into the center. It should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs still clinging to it.
- Sift some icing sugar on top and serve with your favorite ice cream.