A simple and easy decadent dark chocolate vegan brownie recipe
perfect for any occasion.
|Chocolate Vegan Brownie
20g Auro Natural Cacao Powder
200g Caster Sugar
80 grams Vegetable Oil
240g Almond Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
170g Auro 55% Dark Chocolate coins
30g Auro 100%
Unsweetened Chocolate Tablea Coins
75g Auro 77% Dark Chocolate Coins, Chopped
70g Nuts, Chopped
Garnish: Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, cacao powder and caster sugar. Then add the vegetable oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, melt together the 55% Dark Chocolate and 100% Unsweetened Chocolate coins. You can do this over a double boiler (bowl placed over a pot of simmering water) or in a microwave for 20-30 seconds, stirring and repeating until fully melted. Add the melted chocolate to the first mixture.
- Add chopped 77% Dark chocolate and nuts to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins, baking pan or foil mould.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure that the brownie is fully cooked, insert a toothpick or cake tester into the center. It should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs still clinging to it.
- Sift some icing sugar on top and serve with your favorite ice cream.