We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the QA Officer II, the QA Officer I shall be responsible in assuring that the set quality standards of incoming materials, in-process and finished products are being met.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Ensures product compliance
- Responsible for facility inspections, traceability, testing and PRP, HACCP, Halal, and other Food Safety Systems.
- Works with and collaborates with Research & Development, Production, and Maintenance Teams to ensure compliance to quality systems.
- Leads quality compliance objectives and ensures targets are achieved.
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Reports to Quality Manager
- Coordinates with Production
III. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Graduate of BS Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Microbiology or any Science related courses
- At least 1-year experience in similar post and in related field
- Knowledgeable in Sensory evaluation, GMP, HACCP, Halal, and other Food Safety Systems.
- Leadership skills, detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office; basic knowledge in using Cloud-based applications.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist