We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
Production Material Handler
I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor, the Production Material Handler ensures the availability of Raw and Packaging Materials (In-bound) enough for the scheduled production run. Processing of materials (Manufacturing) and executes all data transaction in the Oracle Netsuite system related to production, materials and finished goods stock movements. In-charge of online system transactions for production, conducts review and analysis of material management.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
a. Material Control
- Checks inventory and determines material requirements based on production plan.
- Generates and updates following documents thru Oracle Netsuite system.
- Prepares Transfer Receipts of materials from production (TR).
- Monitors Warehouse and Production stocks and sees to it that materials are available for the scheduled run.
- Prepares requisition of daily requirements of production on consumables and cleaning materials.
- Conducts/prepares semi –monthly Material ageing report to ensure all goods and materials are properly revalidated.
- Encodes daily material usage and closing of production batches.
- Coordinates with QA, Production and Warehouse Supervisors on returns of off-standard materials (Operational and Suppliers rejects).
- Prepares Daily Production Report (DPR) to monitor Line Efficiency, Yield, Rejection and Production Compliance.
- Conducts Weekly/Monthly Cycle Count.
- Prepares and analyzes Monthly Material Variance Report for presentation to Plant Management.
- Updates Weekly finished goods inventory and recommends actions on critical stock level SKUs.
c. Supervision and People Development
- Supervises production activities (RM/PM/FG) during scheduled shifts.
- Overall, in-charge of finished goods transfer area.
- Informs the Production Supervisor on all matters affecting material controlling and finished goods stocks movement.
- Provides work-shadowing on newly hired Packaging Attendants and/or Project-based employees until they are qualified to work with minimal supervision.
d. GMP and Continuous Improvement
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safety Procedures and Company rules and regulations.
- Leads or works with a team on planning, implementing, and sustaining key process improvement project/s.
- Quality - ensures that the standard set specifications are being met to attain good quality product.
- Food Safety - ensures compliance to established Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Occupational Safety & Waste Management - ensures compliance to established Basic Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Management System (OSHE).
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree, Commerce or relevant experience.
- Must have good leadership skills in planning, organizing, and controlling.
- Preferably with at least two years of experience on material inventory, production control or logistics functions.
- Computer literate and analytical
IV. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Coordinates with QA Staff
- Coordinates with Warehouse Staff
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist