We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of Maintenance and Facilities in Charge, the Maintenance Technician operates utilities equipment such as compressors, water heaters, chillers and ACUs following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensures that they are in good running condition. Performs preventive maintenance of all factory assets. Assists production team in repairing production equipment in the event of machine breakdown and conducts preventive maintenance as planned together with production personnel. May also assist in fabrication projects.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the highest standard of Safety for all functions on an ongoing basis and ensures compliance for self and others to OSHA standards.
- Ensures compliance to established Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Performs daily inspection of all PPE required including but not limited to SLIP-RESISTANT/STEEL-TOED SHOES, safety glasses, gloves, shields & and aprons to ensure good overall condition of items that provide optimal personal safety & protection while working in the facility.
- Successfully acquires and maintains Company Industrial Truck and Lift Certification and safely performs all functions in accordance to OHSA and company requirements and standards.
- Performs proper housekeeping and uses appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks.
- Performs daily inspection of equipment with proper documentation.
- Maintains company standards for cleanliness, food and equipment safety and efficient productivity.
- Performs all required inspections of equipment and products per specification with proper documentation.
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety and HACCP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safety Procedures, Company rules and regulations.
- Conducts planned Maintenance (Preventive & Corrective Maintenance) based on schedules.
- Accomplishes and signs equipment condition-based reports (forms and logbooks) and inventory reports.
- Reports all matters affecting machine & equipment operation to Plant Manager
- Ensures equipment are properly shutdown and all departments are properly informed.
- Conducts general cleaning of equipment and surroundings as per Standard Cleaning Procedures.
- May perform fabrication projects as needed in the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
III. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend procedures and manuals.
- Must be able to communicate well between production department, other maintenance technicians and department management.
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot equipment.
- Sound independent judgment and decision making capability.
- Ability to work in high noise areas and extreme temperature changes.
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays.
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up steps/ladder, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must be a graduate of Engineering or any 2 years vocational technical course.
- Can operate welding machine preferably with three year experience in food manufacturing set up.
- Can work under pressure and with less supervision, hardworking and flexible.
- Can perform preventive and predictive maintenance of machine.
- Basic knowledge in shielded metal arc welding, tungsten instant gas welding, and other fabrication skills.
- Must be willing to work nights, days, holidays, weekends and rotating shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb stairs, vertical ladders and inclined ladders, work with arms fully extended in front of body and above head. Must also be able to squat, kneel, crawl, lie on back and stomach, work in environments with varying degrees of temperature, work around chemical fumes, work in tight spaces and around sharp edges and work with hammering and impact tools.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist