We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
The HR Manager is responsible for the key Human Resources needs of the company. While working closely with the Managing Director, the HR Manager’s aim is to ensure that the HR policies and programs align with overall Company strategies while maintaining the right balance between employee welfare (people driven) and administrative efficiency (process driven).
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Recruitment and Selection
- Manage all job vacancies on different hiring platforms.
2. Training and Development
- Ensure that Employees are provided the necessary training to equip them with the skills they need to perform adequately.
- Develop KPIs with the Management and Department Heads so employees will continuously grow in their fields.
- Facilitate probationary and yearly evaluation to ensure KPIs are being met and to determine Employee’s contribution to the Company.
3. Benefits and Compensation
- Improve the salary increase matrix to ensure that compensation increases are justified and fair to the Employee and the Company.
- Assist employees in processing of government offered loans and claiming of other benefits.
- Organize employee engagement events to promote a healthy work life balance and to improve teamwork and morale.
4. Onboarding and Offboarding
- Ensure that new hires have completed their pre-employment requirements and facilitate the orientation about company policies and on-boarding process.
- Ensure that offboarding employees have successfully turned over their tasks and all collaterals issued by the company before clearance is signed.
5. Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Ensure that the employee handbook is updated yearly or as needed.
- Ensure that Company policies are being implemented.
- Facilitate investigation, compile supporting documents and prepare paperwork involved in disciplinary cases.
- Prepare payroll with coordination of Accounting using a payroll processing system.
- Ensure timeliness.
- Ensure the Company’s compliance to all labor regulations and practices.
- Ensure a safe and fair environment for all employees regardless of their protected status, personal background, and designation.
- May be assigned other duties as needed.
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Reports to the Managing Directors
- Provide mentorship and guidance to employees
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners, and authorities
IV. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
3-5 years of professional experience in HR, Expert in DOLE Regulations.
- Preferably 1-2 years in a supervisory or managerial post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or related field.
- Proficient in cloud based services (i.e. Google Drive, Gmail, etc.)
- Experience processing payroll and working with payroll processing systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized: able to maintain accurate and consistent documents/records.
- Strong written and verbal communication, effective organization, ability to work independently and collaboratively, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have knowledge in preparing and processing government-mandated requirements such as Philhealth, SSS, HDMF and TIN.
- Willing to be permanently stationed in Calamba, Laguna but may visit Makati Office to conduct interviews.
- Willing to travel to Filinvest Technology Park, Calamba City.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist