We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
The Finance Manager shall oversee the everyday financial activities of the various companies under the Auro group, improve the financial health of the organization, and provide advice and guidance to upper management on financial decisions and plans. They play an instrumental part in guiding all major business decisions, and their role is critical to the continued growth and success of the Auro Group.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the companies.
- Provide financial reports, interpret financial information and recommend further courses of action to senior leaders and upper management.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, PEZA, BIR and all relevant regulatory requirements.
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Reports to the Managing Directors
- Coordinates with all Departments
IV. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent, preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
5-8 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
Experience in a manufacturing firm is a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statistics
- Experience working with Oracle Netsuite, Quickbooks or any other accounting system a plus
- Working knowledge of all accounting-related legislation and regulations
- Must be independent, ethical and meticulous
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical and decision making skills
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist