We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
The Senior Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Manager and collaborates with the marketing team to create and manage digital and print designs for the Company's marketing needs. This includes managing all graphic design tasks from start to finish, refining projects and generating creative ideas/ design concepts to raise brand awareness and expand the company’s presence.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITIES
- Work with our partnered design agency in creating and designing high-quality digital marketing materials.
- Being the brand representative and ensuring all content creation is aligned with our brand objectives
- Review the designs provided by the partnered agency.
- Illustrate, create, layout and design digital marketing collateral for the company such as but not limited to pins, KVs, monthly newsletters, web assets, packaging and others.
- Brainstorm, work and design based on Marketing and Sales needs to come up with digital marketing campaigns for all digital and traditional channels of the company.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Managing Director
- Marketing Supervisor
- E-commerce Associate
- Partnered Design Agency
- Designer Associate
IV. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in Advertising/Multimedia Arts or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the same field
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Team player
- Detail and results oriented
- Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
- Ability to imbibe good time management and multitasking skills in executing projects
V. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Career Level: Associate
- Job Specialization: Design and Digital Marketing
- Job Type: Full-time
- Must have a good eye for design and layout
- Must have background on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge in Typography (kerning, tracking and the likes)
- Strong visual communication skills
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist