We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Our sales team is the main revenue driver for our business. Our goal is to be the best premium chocolate partner across categories, geographies and channels, delivering growth and solutions for our customers and ourselves. The Sales Associate Export plays a key role in making Auro Chocolate one of the leading premium cacao and chocolate brands in the international market. They will be responsible for overseeing all export sales accounts, providing excellent customer service and growing company opportunities and revenue internationally. They will be handling the sales of all Auro products including cacao (raw material), ingredients and retail products to distributors and clients with various distribution channels.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITIES
- Identify potential markets for export and develop new business and growth opportunities. Assess the market in the target country or region.
- Manage entire sales cycle and day-to-day operations including international expansion, lead generation and tracking, sales order fulfilment and delivery, customer service and account management.
- Ensure proper administration of export orders, contracts, requirements, logistics and other legal requirements.
- Develop programs and provide support suited to that country and account for all activities necessary to managing the customer relationship effectively including invoicing and return queries, sales and marketing plans, etc.
- Track weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics. Provide insightful analysis using internal and external data to develop and implement effective strategies.
- Coordinate closely with Marketing to conduct market research, streamline existing products and develop new ones to enter new categories and expand existing customer base, coordinate trade support activities and promote key clients and collaborations.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with account representatives and other industry stakeholders across all levels to deliver net revenue and outstanding return on trade spend.
- Review, negotiate and implement contract terms.
- Collect inputs from different partners (marketing, supply chain, distributors, etc) and build an accurate forecast based on market demand to ensure sustained sales growth. Manage volume and margins to generate efficiency for manufacturing and margins for earnings.
- Spearhead recruitment, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team members as necessary.
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Report to Managing Directors
- Work closely with Marketing Department, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Coordinate timelines with the Production Team
IV. JOB SPECIFICATION
- 3 to 5 years of professional sales experience in the food industry, particularly in export and different categories (food service, FMCG retail, commodity trading).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- Highly organized: able to maintain accurate and consistent documents/records
- Proficiency in foreign languages like Chinese prefered
Experience and knowledge in: Details of export business to ensure that government policies, labelling systems, transportation and payment methods
- Key account management demonstrating credibility with stakeholders management
- Category management
- Communicating effectively
- Maintaining and building effective relationships
- Presenting to all levels of an organization
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist