We would love to hear from you! Drop us a message or give us a call, and we'll be glad to answer all your inquiries.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor, the Production Helper assists the Production Operators. They are mainly in charge of demoulding, packaging, and cleaning.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITIES
- Moulding and Demoulding - puts tempered chocolate into moulds and demoulds it after chilling
- Packaging – puts demoulded and inspected chocolates in designated packaging
- Cleaning - in-charge of cleaning their designated production area which includes but not limited to: moulds, production tools, tables, work areas.
- Assist Production Operators in their designated area.
- Quality - ensures that the standard set specifications are being met to attain good quality product
- Food Safety - ensures compliance to established Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Occupational Safety & Waste Management - ensures compliance to established Basic Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Management System (OSHE)
- Others – perform other tasks as assigned
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
- Coordinates with QA staff
- Directly reporting to the Production Supervisor
IV. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Has manufacturing experience, preferably food industry
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision, hardworking and flexible
- Has initiative and proactive
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist